We’re back at it again like Daniel with the white vans, and boy do we have a huge day of college football in front of us.
So many good games your boy is gonna have to set up like five TV’s to watch and it is going to be amazing. So without further ado, let’s preview what games there are to look forward to:
Florida State at Louisville– 12:00 on ABC:
- Huge game with a great atmosphere to start off the day. Louisville is honoring Muhammad Ali before the game. The question is, will Lamar Jackson put on a show against the Noles? Absolutely. Will it be enough to beat them though? Hell no.
- Listen, the Cardinals will come out firing and hyped up, but they’re just not as good as the Noles. The Noles have more talent, better coaching, and will come out motivated. It will be close but the FSU will win.
Alabama at Ole Miss– 3:30 on CBS:
As if you all weren’t hyped enough for this game. We have Hugh Freeze handwriting letters to his team, Saban with a shot at beating Ole Miss for the first time in three years, and now we have amazing hype videos like this one pouring in:
- This game is going to be a bar fight, you don’t know what that means? Let Kevin Garnett explain:
- Now your boy has thrown down on Alabama on this game the past two years, and BOTH years it has blown up in my face. Is the third time the charm for the Tide?
- I’d honestly have to think so, based on the fact that Ole Miss only plays the first half of games this year; BUT it will be close so I’m not going anywhere near that huge line of Bama -11.
Michigan State at Notre Dame– 7:30 on NBC:
- This game in South Bend will be LIT as its yet another chapter in an age old rivalry between the two teams. Also ICYMI, your boy recently became a big Deshone Kizer fan, because of his Twitter game, but that won’t fog my take on this game.
- I have Michigan State taking it home just because of their stout D. Mark Dantonio will have this team ready to go, and they will put a TON of pressure on Kizer. This game has under written all over it.
Ohio State at Oklahoma– 7:30 on Fox:
- The Sooners get a shot to make a huge statement in front of their home crowd. It’s their last chance to have a shot at the CFB Playoff, buuuuuut it ain’t happening.
- Urban Meyer and company will come in and take care of business, even though The Baker-man, Baker Mayfield, will put up some serious numbers, which leads me to say that I love the over in this one.
So there you have it, get ready for a great slate of non-stop football today, that will keep you on the edge of your seat all day. Best of luck to all your teams, and let’s hope Georgia beats Missouri this weekend, or your boy may not be writing the next CFB Blog.
Till next time,