Welcome back to yet another addition of Miller’s College Football Preview. We are about a quarter of the way into the season, and what a start we have had. Tons of big games and upsets. This is EXACTLY what College Football is about. So without further ado, let’s check out what’s ahead for this week.
Georgia at Ole Miss 12 pm – ESPN:
- Starting off the week with two bangers of Top 25 matchups. This one is near and dear as the Dawgs go to Oxford to try and take on Swag Kelly and the Ole Miss Rebels.
- Not only is this the biggest game of the young season for the Dawgs, but I will be in Oxford for the game; and y’all know what that means… CONTENT. Be ready for a highlight reel after this one.
Wisconsin at Michigan State 12pm- BTN:
- HUGE matchup in this game, as it will begin to shake things up in the Big Ten. Both will still handle their own Big Ten Championship fate with a loss (I think Wisconsin wins the West, win or lose), but it is a powerful matchup.
- Look for hard nose football, where they will man up and run it right at one another. Whoever wins the battle up front will win this game, and no under is low enough.
Florida at Tennessee 3:30 pm- CBS:
- Will the streak go to 12 straight for Florida? Ab-so-lutely. Tennessee is over-hyped and will be outmatched in this battle.
- Be ready for McElwain & Co. to leave with a huge road win in the SEC East.
Arkansas at Texas A&M– 9 pm- ESPN:
- I’d like to welcome y’all to the matchup made to decide the SEC West. Both of these teams are ROLLING, and it will be an amazing game to watch. Look for a lot of fireworks in this epic matchup, very similar to the Arkansas-TCU matchup from last week.
- That being said, whoever wins will ultimately lose to Alabama. Sorry guys, it’s just the truth.
That wraps up this weeks edition, your boy has to get back to the open road, as I’m writing this on my way to the great state of Mississippi. As always, best of luck to everyone’s teams, and have a safe Saturday.
Your everyday working man,