Ketch and Junior discuss what was a tale of two episodes. The first half snoozefest followed by the second half fireworks. They break down all the action from the Battle of Luke and Garrett and try to figure out why Hannah is still hanging on to Luke.
- The State of Hannah (1:20-4:25),
- Date Grades & MVP/LVP (4:25-28:31),
- Rivalry Watch (28:32-34:06),
- “What Happened?” for Connor (34:06-38:05),
- Opposing Views (38:05-45:18),
- Top 2 Bottom 1 (45:20-47:10),
- Quotes (47:10-50:39),
- Survivor Pool (50:40-51:46),
- and Bold Predictions (51:49-53:40).
Polls from the episode:
As promised our poll question: Ladies, is it necessary for your fellas to be good at drawing? #TheBachelorette
— Bachelor Night in America (@ABCDTheBachelor) July 3, 2019
As also promised in last night's episode, here is our follow up poll.
How do you pronounce "The Hague"
— Junior (@WCS_Junior) July 3, 2019